At Plum Logo Group (PLG), we have a combined total of 40 years’ experience in the supply, design and branding of corporate wear, work wear, PPE, leisure and promotional clothing. We supply only high-quality garments and we will ensure that you make the right choice for your business.
At our company based in Cannock, Staffordshire our experienced team will advise you what types of garments and products for your order, as well as ensuring that the design, embroidery/printing of your logo is correct for you and your business.
We have a huge range of products, sportswear, uniforms and corporate wear as well as heavy duty and fire resistant workwear, safety boots and PPE which is one of our major lines of work. Our safety range includes high visibility jackets, heavy duty gloves and footwear. We even supply first aid kits!! We also have a selection of well-known brands, well known in the industry for their quality and ensuring that they are made to last
Every item in our range is made of high-quality materials and when it comes to the design, our in house design service will ensure your organisation's logo and brand identity is printed/embroidered clearly and tastefully. If you’re unsure about a design, we can advise you on colours, logos and choices of font. We supply a wide range of industries, from Blue Chip companies to the self-employed builder.
With embroidery as our core business, we also offer promotional items, such as hoodies, polo shirts and t-shirts, we offer a direct to garment printing service as well as vinyl transfer and full-colour print. The advantages of direct to garment printing are that you can ensure each print is of very high quality, producing full colour, photographic prints.
At PLG we use state of the art TAJIMA TFMX-IIC TYPE 2 embroidery machines which offer:
· Powered by Tajima’s exclusive MicroSmart Technology system, which closely manages machine operation, guaranteeing the most accurate stitch placement while heading off problems before they occur.
· Two sewing field versions for each model: 450mm x 360mm or 450mm x 500mm.
· Special new head design that allows stitching right up to the bill of a cap.
· Non-volatile memory, which ensures no loss of design information in the event of a power failure.
· Clean-up function that efficiently adjusts fine stitching with no reduction in quality.
· Quick change system which minimizes downtime between jobs by making the changeover process from caps to tubular (and back) lightning fast.